- More Events
- World Bank Youth Summit 2019: Smarter Cities for a Resilient Future
Dec 02, 2019
- W12 Congress: First International Meeting of Cities Facing a “Day Zero” Water Scenario
Jan 27, 2020
Sep 07, 2019
- ISIE Americas 2020 - Industrial Ecology for Resilient and Sustainable Cities: enhancing circularity and wellbeing
Jul 06, 2020
- 13th European Biennial of Towns and Town Planners 2019 | Planning on the Edge
Sep 11, 2019
- International Conference on Sustainable Development
Sep 24, 2019
- Smart Waste Portugal 2019 Conference - A Circular Future
Sep 17, 2019
- Future Cities Canada Summit
Nov 07, 2019
- View events archive
Urban Metabolism In Policy And Practice: Cape Town
May 09, 2019
In collaboration with local partners and funded by the Urban Studies Foundation, Metabolism of Cities organises a three-part seminar series in 2019 to further the debate around the uptake of urban metabolism in policy and practice. The seminars will each be full-day events (1 day) and will take place in Cape Town (South Africa), Beijing (China) and Brussels (Belgium). Each event will be structured in a similar way and involve city officials, practitioners, and academics. The seminars will have a strongly local content, but lessons and insights from every location will be shared at each subsequent seminar.
The event in Cape Town will take place on May 9, 2019. More details can be found here.
To collaborate or participate in these events, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Funding for this seminar series is provided by the Urban Studies Foundation Seminar Series Award. Metabolism of Cities is looking forward to organising this series together with its partners.
Cape Town, South Africa