- More Events
- IV National Congress of Environmental Science and Technology, Argentina
Dec 02, 2019
- 2nd Resilient Infrastructure Forum (RIF) for Latin America, the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico
Jun 04, 2019
- Sustainable City 2019 - 13th International Conference on Urban Regeneration and Sustainability
Oct 01, 2019
- European International Conference on Transforming Urban Systems (EICTUS-2019)
Jun 26, 2019
- Urban Metabolism In Policy And Practice: Brussels
- Urban Metabolism In Policy And Practice: Beijing
Jul 06, 2019
- Urban Metabolism In Policy And Practice: Cape Town
May 09, 2019
- ISIE 2019 Beijing
Jul 07, 2019
- View Events archive
Urban Metabolism In Policy And Practice: Cape Town
May 09, 2019- May 09, 2019
In collaboration with local partners and funded by the Urban Studies Foundation, Metabolism of Cities organises a three-part seminar series in 2019 to further the debate around the uptake of urban metabolism in policy and practice. The seminars will each be full-day events (1 day) and will take place in Cape Town (South Africa), Beijing (China) and Brussels (Belgium). Each event will be structured in a similar way and involve city officials, practitioners, and academics. The seminars will have a strongly local content, but lessons and insights from every location will be shared at each subsequent seminar.
The event in Cape Town will take place on May 9, 2019. More details can be found here.
To collaborate or participate in these events, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Funding for this seminar series is provided by the Urban Studies Foundation Seminar Series Award. Metabolism of Cities is looking forward to organising this series together with its partners.
Cape Town, South Africa