- More Events
- Unconference: Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (AScUS-2020)
Jun 03, 2020
- World Circular Economy Forum 2020
Sep 29, 2020
- 9th European Conference on Sustainable Cities and Towns
Sep 30, 2020
- URBAN FUTURE Global Conference - Lisbon
Apr 01, 2020
- Asia-Pacific Urban Forum 7: Future of Asia and Pacific Cities
Oct 15, 2019
- 10th Session of the World Urban Forum
Feb 08, 2020
- World Bank Youth Summit 2019: Smarter Cities for a Resilient Future
Dec 02, 2019
- W12 Congress: First International Meeting of Cities Facing a “Day Zero” Water Scenario
Jan 27, 2020
- View events archive
Urban Metabolism In Policy And Practice: Beijing
Jul 06, 2019
In collaboration with local partners and funded by the Urban Studies Foundation, Metabolism of Cities organises a three-part seminar series in 2019 to further the debate around the uptake of urban metabolism in policy and practice. The seminars will each be full-day events (1 day) and will take place in Cape Town (South Africa), Beijing (China) and Brussels (Belgium). Each event will be structured in a similar way and involve city officials, practitioners, and academics. The seminars will have a strongly local content, but lessons and insights from every location will be shared at each subsequent seminar.
The event in Beijing will take place on July 6, 2019. More details will soon be made available.
Funding for this seminar series is provided by the Urban Studies Foundation Seminar Series Award. Metabolism of Cities is looking forward to organising this series together with its partners.