- More Events
- Webinar on Cities and Covid-19: Food access for vulnerable communities
May 15, 2020
- ISWA 2020 - International Solid Waste Association World Congress
Sep 28, 2020
- 56th ISOCARP World Planning Congress, Post-Oil City Planning for Urban Green Deals
Nov 08, 2020
- Smart City Expo World Congress
Nov 17, 2020
- Circular Economy Hotspot Catalonia 2020
Nov 16, 2020
- Dresden Nexus Conference 2020 – Circular Economy in a Sustainable Society
Jun 03, 2020
- Circular Seattle Mapping Event
Feb 27, 2020
- Circular City Week
Mar 16, 2020
- View events archive
Ellen MacArthur Foundation Junior Summer School
Jul 28, 2019 - Aug 02, 2019
The Ellen MacArthur Foundation Junior Summer School is a new opportunity for young people to achieve their potential and explore a range of careers emerging from a new generation of businesses.
Taking place from 28th July to 2nd August, students will reside on site in one of the famous Oxford University Colleges, and engage with Oxford University Professors and experts from the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.
In collaboration with Leadership in Global Change, the Ellen MacArthur Foundation will take students on a detailed exploration of the circular economy concept and concentrate on the potential it holds for business innovation to focus on society-wide benefits. The course will inspire students to look beyond the current take-make-waste extractive industrial model, and they will visit business leaders who are actively adopting circular economy principles.
Offering a real taste of academic life, accommodation is covered in the Junior Summer School costs and the programme includes guided visits to Oxford and a day trip to London. To find out more and secure your place, visit Leadership in Global Change.