- More Events
- World Bank Youth Summit 2019: Smarter Cities for a Resilient Future
Dec 02, 2019
- W12 Congress: First International Meeting of Cities Facing a “Day Zero” Water Scenario
Jan 27, 2020
Sep 07, 2019
- ISIE Americas 2020 - Industrial Ecology for Resilient and Sustainable Cities: enhancing circularity and wellbeing
Jul 06, 2020
- 13th European Biennial of Towns and Town Planners 2019 | Planning on the Edge
Sep 11, 2019
- International Conference on Sustainable Development
Sep 24, 2019
- Smart Waste Portugal 2019 Conference - A Circular Future
Sep 17, 2019
- Future Cities Canada Summit
Nov 07, 2019
- View events archive
Research to Action: The Science of Drawdown
Sep 16, 2019 - Sep 18, 2019
Project Drawdown is partnering with Penn State to hold the first international conference on Drawdown — Research to Action: The Science of Drawdown.
Join the world’s foremost scientific experts in a critical discussion about the most innovative and promising climate change solutions and upcoming research.
This conference aims to connect international partners and research institutions. The three-day conference will focus on analysis and peer review of the portfolio of over 100 individual solutions, discuss synergies and interactions among sectors and evaluate implementation pathways including successful examples from around the world.
August 15, 2019 - Final deadline for research poster and artwork abstract submissions
The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center State College, Pennsylvania