- More Events
- World Circular Economy Forum 2020
Sep 29, 2020
- 9th European Conference on Sustainable Cities and Towns
Sep 30, 2020
- URBAN FUTURE Global Conference - Lisbon
Apr 01, 2020
- Asia-Pacific Urban Forum 7: Future of Asia and Pacific Cities
Oct 15, 2019
- 10th Session of the World Urban Forum
Feb 08, 2020
- World Bank Youth Summit 2019: Smarter Cities for a Resilient Future
Dec 02, 2019
- W12 Congress: First International Meeting of Cities Facing a “Day Zero” Water Scenario
Jan 27, 2020
Sep 07, 2019
- View events archive
Research to Action: The Science of Drawdown
Sep 16, 2019 - Sep 18, 2019
Project Drawdown is partnering with Penn State to hold the first international conference on Drawdown — Research to Action: The Science of Drawdown.
Join the world’s foremost scientific experts in a critical discussion about the most innovative and promising climate change solutions and upcoming research.
This conference aims to connect international partners and research institutions. The three-day conference will focus on analysis and peer review of the portfolio of over 100 individual solutions, discuss synergies and interactions among sectors and evaluate implementation pathways including successful examples from around the world.
August 15, 2019 - Final deadline for research poster and artwork abstract submissions
The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center State College, Pennsylvania