- More Events
- Smart City Expo World Congress
Nov 17, 2020
- Circular Economy Hotspot Catalonia 2020
Nov 16, 2020
- Dresden Nexus Conference 2020 – Circular Economy in a Sustainable Society
Jun 03, 2020
- Circular Seattle Mapping Event
Feb 27, 2020
- Circular City Week
Mar 16, 2020
- CITIES Forum 2020
Jan 30, 2020
- Unconference: Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (AScUS-2020)
Jun 03, 2020
- World Circular Economy Forum 2020
Sep 29, 2020
- View events archive
ISIE Americas 2020 - Industrial Ecology for Resilient and Sustainable Cities: enhancing circularity and wellbeing
Jul 06, 2020 - Jul 08, 2020
The International Society for Industrial Ecology (ISIE) Americas 2020 is an interdisciplinary forum of natural and social scientists, engineers, policymakers and practitioners that advances systems-based analysis methods, tools and solutions in pursuit of sustainable technology, product and service systems, and economies.
The mission of the ISIE is to promote the use of industrial ecology in research, education, industrial practice, policy and community development, in order to transform society and achieve a more sustainable economy.
– Disseminate current research in the area of Industrial Ecology and Sustainable Engineering.
– Generate research links among academics in the Americas.
– Promote the area of Industrial Ecology and Sustainable Engineering in Latin America and Peru.
The theme of the conference is Industrial Ecology for Resilient and Sustainable Cities: Enhancing circularity and wellbeing.
The International Society for Industrial Ecology’s biennial “Americas” conference is a recent arena for members of the industrial ecology community to come together to exchange ideas and continue the conversation about advancing the varied disciplines of industrial ecology among academics and practitioners. Although the focus of the conference is to congregate academics and practitioners from the South, Central and North America, members from around the world are welcome to this conference. We have held conferences every two years since 2016. The two previous conferences were at Bogota Colombia (2016) and Cartago, Costa Rica (2018).