- More News
- (Un)Conference: Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (AScUS-2020) - Abstract submission now open
Jan 27, 2020
- Urban metabolism seminar in Brussels - update
Sep 20, 2019
- Vancouver datathon for Ecocity World Summit 2019
Sep 17, 2019
- Metabolism of Islands launched
Aug 15, 2019
- Metabolism of Cities attended the ISIE Conference in Beijing
Aug 02, 2019
- Hacking for Human Rights in Cape Town
Jun 12, 2019
- Reflections on Urban Metabolism In Policy And Practice: Cape Town
May 17, 2019
- New Metabolism of Cities Website Launched
Apr 25, 2019
- View news archive
Co-organising a Material stock special session at ISIE-ISSST 2017
Jul 19, 2017
Metabolism of Cities was part of the organising committee for the Material Stock special session at the ISIE conference. The special session wished to bring together all material stock aficionados to discuss the current challenges (methodology and data used, etc.) of the field but also think about future avenues of research, how to consolidate this field, and initiate new collaborations. Before the conference the committee had send out a questionnaire to identify the research centres across the globe working on material stock. This questionnaire also tried to figure out how researchers carried out their studies and for which purpose.
The questionnaire and the map of the identified researchers can be found here.
Add photos !!