- More News
- 2020 Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (un)Conference: COVID-19 update
Apr 08, 2020
- Participating in an essay contest and trying to get published in the next Flevo Campus essay book
Mar 30, 2020
- Literature Review on urban material flows and stocks accounting = First CityLoops deliverable D4.1
Mar 23, 2020
- A tribute to João Meirelles
Mar 11, 2020
- 2019: Year in review at Metabolism of Cities
Feb 27, 2020
- Completion of the urban metabolism seminar series
Feb 10, 2020
- Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education Book Chapter: Springer, 2020
Feb 01, 2020
- (Un)Conference: Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (AScUS-2020) - Abstract submission now open
Jan 27, 2020
- View news archive
2019: Year in review at Metabolism of Cities
Feb 27, 2020
Here is Metabolism of Cities' 2019 year in review. A lot of great things happened during 2019 and we are very excited to share them with you. We share some of our ongoing and future projects as well as their links for future use.
Urban Metabolism Dashboard: https://metabolismofcities.org/cities...
Material Analysis Platform for Companies: https://platformu.metabolismofcities....
Metabolism of Islands website: https://metabolismofislands.org/
Seminar series "Urban Metabolism in Policy and Practice" website and results: https://seminars.metabolismofcities.org/
CityLoops project: https://metabolismofcities.org/community/research/projects/107
Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability conference : https://ascus.metabolismofcities.org/
Two years ago we also made a similar video, looking back on 2017. Hopefully we can soon make this an annual tradition!