- More News
- (Un)Conference: Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (AScUS-2020) - Abstract submission now open
Jan 27, 2020
- Urban metabolism seminar in Brussels - update
Sep 20, 2019
- Vancouver datathon for Ecocity World Summit 2019
Sep 17, 2019
- Metabolism of Islands launched
Aug 15, 2019
- Metabolism of Cities attended the ISIE Conference in Beijing
Aug 02, 2019
- Hacking for Human Rights in Cape Town
Jun 12, 2019
- Reflections on Urban Metabolism In Policy And Practice: Cape Town
May 17, 2019
- New Metabolism of Cities Website Launched
Apr 25, 2019
- View news archive
MultipliCity: Montreal Edition - crowdsourcing urban metabolism data
Apr 01, 2018
In the framework of Climate CoLab contest on circular economy (which is supported by the Ville de Montréal and ICLEI), we have submitted a project proposal. It's about developing Montréal's urban metabolism open-source platform based on crowdsourced data.
More information about our proposal can be found here.
Wish us luck!