- Taylor & Francis
- More information
- Visit website
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management has established itself as a leading international forum for scholarly but accessible papers on all aspects of environmental planning and management. The central aim is to focus on the integrated planning and management of the environment.
Published articles encompass applied research, the application of new approaches and techniques, and the evaluation of policy and practice. The Editors also welcome critical 'state-of-the-art' reviews papers. Contributions from integrated and cross-disciplinary research teams and from policy makers and practitioners are welcome.
Specific topics covered include:
• environmental policy and legislation
• sustainable development
• environmental planning
• natural resource planning and management
• environmental and strategic impact assessment
• environmental management
• environmental economics, valuation and natural resource accounting
• regulatory and market-based instruments for environmental management