New task was created
Collect data at NUTS3 scales
Created on Wednesday 27 April 2022, 13:21Back to task list
ProjectMetabolism of Cities Data Hub
TagsData Hub Priority Plan 2021 Good entry-level task MFA integration Multi-scale integration
Assigned toNo one yet
Thanks to the Eurostat grid, we have identified relevant datasets for making parts of EW-MFAs at a regional level in the EU. They are already collected as "library items", (e.g. Cereals by NUTS 2 regions). However, the data itself hasn’t been collected yet - there is no attached file. We should start collecting them by
- Using the "Dataset library" > browsing for the tag "all NUTS3" > this gives 41 entries.
- Excluding population datasets for now.
- Going to the respective Eurostat source link.
- Downloading the files for all NUTS3 instances and for all years.
- At the original library item, click on "edit" and upload the file at the bottom.
WHY: This will enable to kickstart MFAs at a regional level. Later on, we can then downscale this data from region to city (for instance imports and exports).