New task was created
Add icons to each layer
Created on Thursday 12 November 2020, 10:22Back to work list
Assigned toMaría Gracia Yepez
SubscribersMaría Gracia YepezPaul Hoekman
MG, could you help adding icons to each of the data layer tags? This is how it works:
- Go to the linked page which shows all the tags in the data layers
- Open each layer (click the > icon) and then click the pencil icon next to each sublayer (1.1., 1.2, etc)
- On that page where you can edit it, there is an icon field. Please use this site to search for icons.
- When you find a suitable icon, use the name of the icon (e.g. in the screenshot "500px" or "abacus" would be the names).
- Please start with layer 3, then layer 2, then layer 1, then layer 4
- Within a single layer, please don't repeat the same icon, but across different layers no problem if you repeat them